Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5.05.09

Today i got around to posting the drawing and pictures of the feed mill. It will Be "Sheller Feed Co." served by the SP. This will be a BIG and Busy place in the Garden. Drawings are complete with measurment and "Proto" pictures. I had looked the internet over to find a mill that would fit the bill for what i needed, found this one that worked out well.. I am making a few changes by adding grain bins to serve modern center flow hoppers as well as box cars.

I added a link To the Right of this post for the Sheller Feed Co. that will be located at Big Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Shipping Service do you like best taking in account, Shipping Time, Cost, Service?

If you had to start your Rail Road all over, Taking in account, time, money, work, Would you do it all over again??

Followers