Today, Rain....Again! Working on Blog Page, moving pictures to their own page and can be found on the "Links to Pictures". Each area will have it own link to to the pictures in that area or building. This will allow for more pictures and ease of use.
I also worked on the curve around Big Rock. I used Brass Track and smoothed out the turn to better handle the longer modern rolling stock. I took the curve from 12' to 20' this will much improve the operation in the Big Rock area. Also repainted a hopper car and weathered it down to an old very used look. I posted pictures of it in the "Rolling Stock" Link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(1)
- ► 02/27 - 03/06 (1)
-
▼
2009
(64)
- ► 12/06 - 12/13 (1)
- ► 11/22 - 11/29 (1)
- ► 08/30 - 09/06 (1)
- ► 08/02 - 08/09 (1)
- ► 07/26 - 08/02 (3)
- ► 07/12 - 07/19 (1)
- ► 07/05 - 07/12 (2)
- ► 06/28 - 07/05 (1)
- ► 06/14 - 06/21 (4)
- ► 06/07 - 06/14 (7)
- ► 05/31 - 06/07 (6)
- ► 05/24 - 05/31 (7)
- ► 05/17 - 05/24 (7)
- ► 05/10 - 05/17 (7)
- ► 04/26 - 05/03 (8)
No comments:
Post a Comment